Focus, and the breath kept coming up this morning. It’s easy to see why, when all morning there were also signs of low vibrations in all conversations. The connections we have, the way we humans think. It all causes a reaction. A chain of reactions, that most of the time we aren’t even aware of.
Where do focus and the breath come together? Let’s take a look and see.
An observation of conversations from the last few weeks and days has led to an unsettling amount of chaos amongst quite a few people in this circle of friends and loved ones. People make statements claiming something, then turn around and say the complete opposite, and do things that make those observing, just shake their heads, question their validity as a teacher or expert in their field, and maybe even walk away. Especially when it comes to business. We must be consistent in our focus and in our goals. When you are all over the place and chaotic, it’s hard for others to take you seriously. And yes, we need to be taken seriously. Life is serious business.
As a former successful business owner for seven years, it’s easy to see how people get easily distracted by their competitors, their failures, and other things that come up everyday, and lose their focus. This is no different in our spiritual life. We see someone doing better than us, and maybe working with other folks when they said they wanted to work with us. Or maybe we think they are more spiritual than we are. Maybe they are working with other people, or, they seem like they may be too busy to chat with us. Well, they are focusing on their own path and journey. It really doesn’t matter, and that shouldn’t be our focus. The universe wants us all to be successful, so no need to get bent out of shape. How can you stay on track and stay focused?
Build a Vision Board – This can be as big or as small as you want it to be. You can cut out or draw pictures of your dreams and inspirations, write down your ultimate goals and display it where you will see it everyday to stay focused
1. Choose specific goals and stick to them – These might be spiritual, financial; or maybe health related, learning a new language or a specific trade or other new skill. It can be anything. Never limit yourself. You’ve got this! Now take a deep breath. I mean literally speaking. Take a deeep breath.
2. Make it your own – Find pictures of things associated with your goals. If you are wanting to manifest something, find a photo associated with that particular goal or thing and place it on your board. Write your goals next to the photos. You can always do a Google search on vision boards and take ideas from others. This will help you to build your board specific to your goals, but also allow you to brainstorm on some of your own. Take another deep breath.
3. Keep it positive – Make sure you use positive pictures and words to put on your board and look at it everyday, with those words in mind. Examples are – growth, successful, happy, inspire, healthy, joy, peaceful, etc. Are you ready? Take another deep breath.
4. Stay focused on you. When you compare yourself with others, that is when you lose your true focus. This isn’t about how much others are doing and where they are in comparison to you. You are the focus. This is about you, and when you start to compare, you forget your ultimate goals. Again…take a deep breath.
5. Look at your board everyday. Make sure you keep those things as your focus and stay on track. Stay on the path to the goals you made, and remember to update the details to get to those ultimate goals. This board is your plan to reach them, so the more you look at it, the more you will find ways to reach those specific goals. Yes…let’s do it again. Take that breath.
6. Be happy where you are right now. Take a deep breath every chance you get, and make that a goal as well. We humans breath approximately 1200 to 1700 breaths a day, however, we take that for granted, and we also hold our breath a lot. Focus on the breath today as well. This is the most important focus. You might want to find the word breath or breathe and put it on your board. It will keep you aware and focused as well, and can be a reminder that we do take advantage of the breath, and when we think about this, we realize how carried away and anxious we allow ourselves to become over things we have zero control over.
Now go, and have a lovely weekend.
Happy Deep Breathing!
Love and Light,